Architectural history

Link to big image version

Roof truss of building Domhof 5

The devastating town fire in the year 1403 destroyed huge parts of the Priesterhäuser as well; therefore this collar-beam roof with cross struts was erected in 1405. In 1654 and 1656 the roof was repaired and modified. In 1722 the rafters no. 9 and 10 were added.


Data Protection Policy